We service and maintain a broad range of aircraft. No job is too big or too small for our professional team of engineers.
An aircraft maintenance facility
where customer service
With a team of over 20 engineering staff, AMC have the ability to appease almost any customers request. Offering a comprehensive range of maintenance services, AMC is able to quickly and effectively diagnose issues, safely and efficiently maintain and repair aircraft with faster turnaround times and enhanced reliability for our customers.
Skydive Australia's Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Proudly servicing and maintaining Australia's largest fleet of skydiving aircraft for Skydive Australia. Keeping their aircraft professionally and highly maintained so you can experience the thrill of flying with your own wings!
With our large facility and team we can schedule you in and have you back in the air in no time.
Lycoming & Continental
Routine Maintenance & Inspections
O-520 to IO-550 Upgrades
PT6 & TPE331
PT6 HSI & Borescope Inspections
Supervan Upgrade Specialists
E, I & R Inspections
Pitot Static Inspections
ADSB Transponder Inspections
Avionics upgrades & inspections
All Major & Minor Defect Rectification
Sheet Metal Skin Repairs
Certified Garmin™ Dealership
Garmin™ Authorised installation facility
Purchase all General Aviation Garmin Products Here
All Piston & Turbine Helicopters up to 3175 Kg Available by Request
TPE331-12JR Texas Turbines Supervan conversion specialists
Special Mission Fitouts
We can provide special missions fitouts offering a range of options from Survey/Skydiving/Freight & more contact us to discuss further.
- Aircraft Import / Export & Certificate of Airworthiness Certifications
- Troubleshooting & AOG Support
- STC & EO Modifcations
- Comprehensive spare parts & components inventory
- Systems integration
- Structural repair specialists
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further queries regarding aircraft maintenance or spare parts!
- Airspeed Indicator IAW CAO 100.5 App 1 Clause 5
- Altimeter Calibration IAW CAO 100.5 Clause 4
- Transponder Test IAW CAO 100.5 App 1 Clause 14
- Encoder Check IAW CAO 100.5 App 1 Att 1 Clause 3
- Fuel Calibration IAW CAO 100.5 App 1 Clause 6
- C208 Inspection Document 21 Pitot/Static System Functional Check (24M) IAW CAO 100.5 App 1 Clause 3
$375 + gst
Fine print: Any additional work / troubleshooting to be charged at a rate of $125/hr.